Crown Chakra ( 7th Chakra) Sahasrara is associated with the note B. It is located at the top of the head. It represents states of higher consciousness and divine connection. Imbalanced attributes would be cynicism, disregarding what is sacred, closedmindedness, and disconnection with spirit.
Affirmations to help balance the Crown Chakra:
• I honor the Divine within me.
• Information comes to me easily.
• I Am worthy of love from Divine energy.
• I Am open to letting go of my attachments.
• I live in the present moment.
Crystals to carry to help balance chakra:
• rainbow moonstone
• clear quartz
Heart Chakra (4th chakra) Anahata associated with the note F.
The heart is located in the middle of the chest. It represents love, self love, and governs our⁷ relationships. Imbalanced attributes would be depression, difficulty in relationships, and lack of self-discipline.
close your eyes, take a deep breath, and soak in the frequency
Affirmations to help balance chakra:
• I love myself to the fullest.
• I deserve love and being loved.
• I am surrounded by love.
• I attract good, loving, kind people into my life.
• The power of love is inside me.
Crystals to carry to help balance heart chakra:
• Green advertine
Root Chakra (1st chakra) Muladhara
which associates with the note C, consisting of the base of your spine and tailbone. This is your center for stability, security, structure, and patience. If we feel out of balance in any of these areas, this sound bath is designed to help us reconnect. Also aids in releasing trauma and fear.
The sound bowl is 432 hz.
Affirmations to help balance root chakra:
• I am connected and grounded through the earth.
•I am grateful
• I am abundant
• I am worthy of respect
• I am independent
Crystals to carry to help balance chakra
• red jasper
• red tigers eye
• black tourmaline