top of page

Healing Frequency Sound Bath

Public·2 members

Crown Chakra ( 7th Chakra) Sahasrara is associated  with  the note B. It is located at the top of the  head. It represents  states of higher consciousness  and  divine connection.   Imbalanced  attributes  would be  cynicism, disregarding  what  is sacred, closedmindedness, and disconnection with  spirit.

Affirmations to help balance  the Crown Chakra:• I honor  the Divine  within  me.• Information  comes to  me  easily. • I Am worthy of  love  from  Divine  energy. • I Am open  to  letting  go of  my attachments. • I live in the  present  moment.

Crystals to carry to help balance chakra:• rainbow  moonstone • howlite • selenite• clear quartz

3rd eye chakra (6th chakra) Anja It is  associated  with the note A.  It is located  in the center of the forehead, between  the eyebrows. It represents  intuition, foresight,and is driven by openness and imagination.  Imbalanced  attributes  would be lack of direction  and lack of clarity.

Affirmations  to help balance the 3rd eye chakra:• I trust my intuition, always• I Am connected  to my higher power. • I Am  connected  to the wisdom  of the universe.• I Am wise, intuitive, and connected  to my  inner guidance. • I seek to understand  and learn from my life experiences.

Crystals to carry to help balance  chakra:

• amethyst• labradorite • lepidolite• lapis lazuli

Throat Chakra (5th Chakra) Vishuddha is associated  with the note  G.   It is located at the center of the neck.   It represents  the  ability  to  speak  and  communicate  clearly  and  effectively.  Imbalanced  attributes  would  be  shyness, being  withdrawn, annoyance, and increased anxiety.

Attributes  to help balance  Throat Chakra:• I communicate confidently  and with  ease. • I feel comfortable speaking my mind. • I Am an active listener. • I set clear boundaries. • I communicate with respect and courage.

Crystals to carry to help balance chakra:• blue kyanite • blue  apatite• labradorite • aquamarine

Heart Chakra (4th chakra) Anahata associated  with the note F. The heart is located in the middle of the chest.  It represents  love, self love, and governs our⁷ relationships.  Imbalanced  attributes  would  be  depression, difficulty in relationships, and lack of self-discipline.close your eyes, take a deep breath, and soak in the frequency

Affirmations  to help balance chakra:• I  love  myself  to the  fullest. • I  deserve  love and  being  loved.• I  am surrounded  by love. • I  attract  good, loving, kind  people  into  my life.• The power of  love  is inside  me.

Crystals to carry to help balance heart chakra:• emerald • Green advertine • prehenite• jade

Solar Plexus (3rd Chakra) Manipura associated  with the note E.     It's located below the chest.  It represents  self-esteem, pleasure, willpower, and personal  responsibility. Imbalanced  attributes  would  be low self-esteem, control issues, manipulative  tendencies, and misuse of power. 432 hz bowl used.

Affirmations  to  help balance Solar Plexus chakra:

• I Am strong  in my personal  power today. • I  Am worthy  of being loved, respected, and  listened to.• I  am proud ,confident, and happy  with  myself. • I  deserve and accept  the life I  dream  of. • I  choose to  move forward  in  life.

Crystals to carry to help balance chakra:• Tiger's  eye• citrine • rutilated  quartz• honey  calcite

Sacral Chakra (2nd chakra)  associated with the note D.  Svadhishthana It is located below the naval. it represents creative and sexual energies. imbalanced attributes would include lack of or repressed creativity, sexual dysfunction, withheld intimacy, and emotional isolation.432 hz bowl used.

Affirmations  to help balance sacral  chakra:• I am free to  express  my emotions  in.     a healthy  way. • I honor my sensual expression. • I am an empowered sexual  being.• I accept  the flow of life.• I use my energy  for creative  expression.

Crystals to carry to help balance chakra:• moonstone • peach aventurine •orange  calcite• carnelian

Root Chakra  (1st chakra) Muladharawhich associates with the note C, consisting of the base of your spine and tailbone. This is your center for stability, security, structure, and patience. If we feel out of balance in any of these areas, this sound bath is designed to help us reconnect. Also aids in releasing  trauma and fear. The sound bowl is 432 hz.

Affirmations  to help balance root chakra:• I am connected  and  grounded through the  earth. •I am grateful • I am abundant • I am worthy  of respect • I am independent

Crystals to carry to help balance chakra• red jasper• garnett• red tigers eye• black  tourmaline

This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.  Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page